Install Windows 8 or Windows 7/8.1/10 or Windows XP on Android Mobiles/Tablets Dual Boot using Change My Software : You know that two Operating Systems can be installed in your PC/Laptop and can use your chosen OS at the time you want. Won’t it be wondering if you can do the same in your mobile also?? Then wonder now.
You can install Windows OS in your Android Mobile and can use Windows or Android whichever you want by switching between them. You can have this amazing feature in your Android Mobile by doing this step wise. Are you upgraded your android mobile phone OS from lollipop 5.2 to Marshmallow 6.0 ? If you are not upgraded upgrade it now to fix few issues with lollipop. If you are using Android KitKat, JellyBean, HoneyComb, Lollipop and Marshmallow then also it’s easy to install windows 10 or windows 8.1/7/8/XP Dual Boot on Android mobiles/tablets using change my software.
If you are techie guy then these simple steps are cakewalk for you. If you aren’t a techie then also don’t worry i’ll explain each and every step to install Windows 8/7 or Windows 8.1/10/XP on android mobiles/tablets Dual boot using Change my software. It’s’ cakewalk for you if follow this tutorial carefully.
How to Install Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10/7/XP on Android Mobiles/Tablets & use Dual Boot
There are certain necessities that you should have to avail this amazing feature of Dual Boot I.e.,Windows 8 or Windows 10 or Windows 8/7/XP along with Android OS in your Mobile/Tablet. Those necessities are
- Mobile/Tablet with Android OS.
- Change my Software .
- Internet connection with high speed.
- USB connector.
Process of installing Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 or Windows 10/7/XP on your Android Mobile/Tablet is similar. If you get to know for one version let’s for example Windows 8, you can follow the same for Windows 10/8.1 or Windows 7/XP PC or Laptop. Let’s see detailed way of installing Windows 8 in your Android Mobile/Tablet. Follow this carefully step by step to have Dual Boot in your Android Mobile/Tablet.
Here i’ll explain Change My Software 8 edition to install Windows 8 on to android mobiles or tablets. If you want to install other versions like windows 7 or windows 10 or windows XP or Windows 8.1 then simply download those respective editions and install as it is like below steps. Let’s begin our discussion on steps to install Windows 8 laptop OS on to android mobiles or tablets.
- iOS User’s Must Have : vShare for iOS 9.3-9.2/9.2.1-9/9.1 Without Jailbreak – Perfect Tutorial.
Steps to Install Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10/7/XP on Android Mobiles/Tablets & use Dual Boot – Using Change My Software Edition
- The foremost requirement for Dual Boot is ‘Change my Software 8 Edition’ software. This software allows you to switch between Windows OS and Android OS as per your requirement and one more important feature of this software is that it is user friendly.
- You can easily get ‘Change my Software 8 Edition’ from the below link. I provided all the links of windows editions just tap on your respective below links to get this respective software.
Download Change My Software 8 Edition Latest Version from Official Site
Download Change My Software 8.1 Edition Latest Version
Download Change My Software 10 Edition Latest Version
Download Change My Software 7 Edition Latest Version
- You have to connect your Android Mobile/Tablet to your Windows 10/7 or Windows 8/8.1/XP PC/Laptop using USB connector.
- After connecting your Android Mobile/Tablet to your Windows 10/7/8.1/8/XP PC/Laptop, run ‘Change my Software 8 Edition’ in your PC/Laptop. ( Note : Run Change My Software 8 edition if you want to install windows 8 on to your android phone/tablet). i.e Choose your respective Windows OS Version and Choose respective Change My Software Version.
- Now select Android>Windows option so that Windows 8 get installed on your Android device.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ after the confirmation that your Android device and PC are are connected properly.
- The most important step you have to do here is selecting the language.There will be an option such as ‘Choose your language’.
- After this, Windows 8 drivers starts downloading. At this point, check the speed of internet connection. If connectivity is low, downloading of drivers takes more time.
- After the completion of download, you will see a notification like ‘Success’. Wait till that and then proceed.
- Click on ‘Install’ option. Never click on ‘Remove Android’ if you wish to have Dual Boot on your Android device.
- The installation process starts on your Android device so that you will get all features and files of Windows 8.
- Your Android device reboots automatically after getting all features and files.
- After rebooting, you can choose Android OS or Windows OS as per your wish.
That’s the completion of installation process. You can follow the same process for Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/7 or Windows XP by downloading respective editions of ‘Change my Software’ software. You now can have an amazing feature of switching to your desired OS either Android or Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP in your Android device.
- MegaBox HD App Alternative : Movie HD Apk on Windows ( 10, 7, 8/8.1/XP) Laptop
Ok, If you have any queries on this Installation of Windows 8 or Windows 8.1/7/XP or Windows 10 on Android Mobiles/Tablets Dual Boot using Change My Software 8/8.1/7/XP/10 Editions article or provided links in this article post your doubt’s in the comment’s section. I’ll respond to your queries within 20-30 minutes.