On This Page Hide
Kodi for iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3/9.3.1 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9/9.1 Without Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad: Why are you jailbreaking for taking simple tweaks in to our iOS device? Lot of trending technologies changed now we don’t need to jailbreak our iPhone/iPad to install our favorite apps, tweaks and games.
Guy’s, now where you are now i mean which iOS version you are using now ? Like iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1 or iOS 9.4/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1/ 9 Wherever you are here we provide best tips or steps which are required to install Kodi or XBMC for iOS(iPhone/iPad) that too without jailbreak.
Kodi is multi platform app media app center in cydia. Apple iOS developer’s now becoming smart and they introduced side load feature. So, Now we can install XBMC/Kodi app using app signer that’s quite easy process.
Kodi(XBMC) for iOS 9-9.4/9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2/9.1 Without Jailbreak
Installing Kodi using vShare app is no more available because vShare app facing lot of issues. Still if you want to use vShare here is the tutorial to Install vShare for iOS. Kodi App is used to stream local channels via an HDHomeRun box.
Kodi App allowing lot of AddOns which are damn helpful to stream local channels. Dragon streams, Zeus video, USTVNow, UKTVNow and lot more.
Few Compatible Devices of Kodi(XBMC) for iOS 9-9.4 or iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1 or iOS 10 on iPhone/iPad.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S/4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch(3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th) Generation Devices.
Check it : MovieBox for iOS.
Install Kodi for iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak on iOS 9-9.4/9.3.1/9.3.2 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2/9.1
If you are are having little knowledge about XCode then it will be easy to understand the installation of Kodi for iOS(iPhone/iPad). If you are having zero knowledge about XCode then also don’t worry we will be explaining each and every step to install Kodi for iOS 9-9.4 or iOS 9.3/9.3.1 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2/9.1 or iOS 10 without jailbreak.
- First make sure that XCode is already installed on your Mac PC/Laptop that too that must be latest version of XCode. After that get Kodi Deb file[http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/deb/] and iOS App signer from here to your Mac Desktop.
- After that plug in your iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) to Mac system, Next launch XCode which is already installed on your Mac system. And after that tap on Create New XCode Project and give the name is “Kodi” and enter your name in the box of identifier.
- Next most probably you will get a pop up window with “Fix” option. Just tap on that fix option to fix some profile related issues. If it asks you to login while navigating in XCode just login with Apple ID credentials.
- After above steps, Minimize XCode and open iOS App Signer its give you some signing certification details just straight away tap on start button. It’s automatically saves Kodi.ipa file on your Mac PC/Laptop or Desktop.
- Ok, Next again open XCode and select menu bar and choose our iOS devices. From that menu bar drop down menu list just tap “+” and add Kodi.ipa file.
- That’s it. Your Kodi App installed on your connected iOS device whether it’s iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3/9.3.1 or iOS 9.2/9.2.1 or iOS 9.1/9 or iOS 10 without jailbreak.
Tutorials- Interesting :
Once you done with above steps without any error’s just un plug your iOS(iPhone/iPad) device from Mac PC/Laptop and enjoy the Kodi(XBMC) for iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3/9.3.1 or iOS 9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9.1/9/10 Without Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad. If you guy’s still having any doubts about this Kodi App then connect us through comments or Contact_Us Page.